Risk management and Environmental, Social & Governance goals are at the top of every corporate agenda, including those who manage buildings as a core part of their business.
Join LoRa Alliance members Renesas, MultiTech, Kairos and Engie as they discuss how LoRaWAN technology is being used to reduce risk and significantly improve energy performance within the built environment.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Overview of LoRaWAN, a mature technology for building management
- Different LoRaWAN Architectures for Smart Buildings
- How to mitigate risk using real time data from building infrastructure systems
- Achieving ESG goals using your existing core building systems
- Integrate other systems and applications using a single LoRaWAN network